Roasted Vegetables Yield: 42 oz. (14 servings) roasted vegetables
- 2 1/2 oz. (6 tbsp.) Olive oil
- 1 lb. (5 cups) Red peppers, fresh, julienne
- 1 lb. (5 cups) Artichoke hearts, quartered, drained
- 1 lb. (5 cups) Red onion, fresh, slivered
- 2 tsp. Garlic and pepper seasoning blend, dried
- 1 lb. (6 cups) Mushrooms, fresh, sliced
- Combine olive oil, red peppers, artichoke hearts, red onion and garlic seasoning in a large bowl and toss to blend; add mushrooms and toss until mushrooms are coated with oil.
- Arrange in a single layer in four 12-inch deep dish pizza pans and bake each at 450°F for 6 minutes in an impingement oven, or until golden.
- Cover and chill to hold.