INGREDIENTSMediterranean Turkey Asiago Panini Melt Yield: One sandwich
- 2 each Italian bread slices
- Butter, melted, as needed
- 1 oz. Mayonnaise
- 2 oz. Grande Mozzarella Asiago Blend, shredded
- 3 oz. Deli-sliced turkey
- 1/2 oz. Marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 oz. Roasted red pepper strips, drained
- 6 Spinach leaves, fresh
- 1/4 oz. Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 oz. Tomato slices
DIRECTIONSMediterranean Turkey Asiago Panini Melt
- Brush outer surfaces of 2 bread slices lightly with butter. Place butter side down on flat work surface.
- Spread 1 oz. mayonnaise on each slice of bread.
- Top one slice with 1 oz. Grande Mozzarella Asiago Blend, 3 oz. turkey, 1/2 oz. artichoke hearts, 1/2 oz. roasted red peppers, 6 spinach leaves, 1/4 oz. red onion, 1 1/2 oz. tomato slices and remaining 1 oz. Grande Mozzarella Asiago Blend. Press closed with top half of sandwich, mayonnaise side down.
- Grill in preheated panini grill until bread is golden and cheese is melted.
- Diagonal-slice sandwich in half. Serve.