IngredientsPizza Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 8 oz. (1 each) Round pizza dough
- 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) Alfredo sauce, prepared
- 4 oz. (1 cup) Grande Mozzarella Mild Provolone Blend, shredded or diced
- 1/2 oz. (1 cup) Spinach leaves, fresh
- 3 oz. (1/2 cup) Grilled chicken, 1-inch diced
- 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) Sun-dried tomato bits, drained
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Grande Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Spread 1 oz. Alfredo sauce evenly over crust; top with 4 oz. Grande Mozzarella Mild Provolone Blend, 1/2 oz. grated Grande Parmesan Cheese, 1/2 oz. spinach leaves, 3 oz. grilled chicken and 1 oz. sun-dried tomato.
- Bake at 500°F for 3 to 4 minutes in an impingement oven, at 500°F for 6 to 7 minutes in a deck oven or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Slice into wedges or square-cut, if desired.