INGREDIENTSMozzarella Sticks Yield: Two Appetizers
- 14 oz. Grande Avorio® Fresh Mozzarella, 1/2 inch sticks
- 2 Eggs
- 6 oz. Italian bread crumbs
- 2 oz. Grande Parmesan Romano blend, grated
- Salt & black pepper, to taste
- 8 oz. Marinara, for dipping
- Cut 14 oz. Grande Avorio® into ten 1/2 inch sticks.
- Mix together 2 eggs, add salt and black pepper to taste; set aside in a bowl. Place the bread crumbs and Grande Parmesan Romano blend in a second bowl, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Take each mozzarella stick and drop into the egg mix to coat. Remove and allow draining of excess egg mix.
- Place the coated mozzarella stick in the bowl with the bread crumbs, shake off the excess, and place on a plate. Repeat with the remaining mozzarella sticks.
- Once each mozzarella stick has been breaded, repeat the breading process by placing each stick in the egg mixture and then in the bread crumbs.
- Fry each mozzarella stick at 365°F for 30-60 seconds or until golden brown. Serve with side of marinara sauce.