INGREDIENTSMushroom and Caramelized Onion Pizza Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 14 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 5 oz. Alfredo sauce
- 8 oz. Grande Mozzarella Asiago Blend, shredded
- 4 oz. Mushroom, white or button, sliced
- 1 1/2 oz. Caramelized onions
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
DIRECTIONSMushroom and Caramelized Onion Pizza
- Roll out dough to form pizza crust.
- Spread 5 oz. Alfredo sauce over crust.
- Top with 8 oz. Grande Mozzarella Asiago Blend, 4 oz. mushrooms, 11/2 oz. caramelized onions and salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Bake at 500°F for 6 to 9 minutes in deck oven or 5 to 7 minutes in an impingement oven until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.