IngredientsPizza Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 16 oz. Ball of pizza dough
- 4 oz. Tomato-based pizza sauce
- 4 oz. Grande Ricotta Cheese
- 1 1/2 oz. Salami, thinly sliced
- 1 oz. Black or Kalamata olives, sliced
- Freshly ground pepper, as needed
- Fresh basil as needed, slivered (optional)
- Roll out pizza dough to form crust.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough. Dollop cheese evenly over pizza, spreading slightly with back of spoon. Divide salami and olives evenly over top of pizza. Season with pepper.
- Bake at 500°F for 6 to 8 minutes in a deck oven or 5 to 7 minutes in an impingement oven until edges begin to brown and topping is bubbly. Sprinkle basil over baked pizza. Slice into wedges.