IngredientsParmesan Cauliflower Fritto Yield: One appetizer
- 6 oz. (2 cups) Cauliflower, fresh, cut into bite-size pieces
- Commercially prepared batter, thin, as needed
- 3 oz. (1 cup) Parmesan Panko Breading Mix (see recipe)
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) Peppercorn ranch dressing
- 2 each Italian parsley sprigs, fresh
- 1/2 oz. (1/4 cup) Grande Shaved Parmesan
- 1/4 tsp. Crushed red pepper flakes
DirectionsParmesan Cauliflower Fritto
- Dredge 6 oz. cauliflower in batter; drain excess. Dredge in 3 oz. Parmesan Panko Breading Mix; shake excess.
- Deep fry battered and breaded cauliflower at 350°F for 1 1/2 minutes, or until golden and crispy. Drain.
- Arrange on plate with 2 oz. peppercorn ranch dressing portioned in a ramekin. Garnish plate with 2 Italian parsley sprigs.
- Sprinkle 1/2 oz. Grande Shaved Parmesan and 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper over batter-fried cauliflower and ranch dressing.