IngredientsPasta con Ricotta
- 1/2 lb Grande Ricotta Prima Dolce® cut into cubes 1/2” x 1/2”
- /2 – 3/4 cup Basil, chopped, to taste
- 10 oz. Penne pasta, cooked al dente
- 6 tbsp. Olive oil
- 4 - 6 cloves Garlic, chopped, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper
- Small handful of salt for pasta cooking water
DirectionsPasta con Ricotta
- Salt pasta water and cook pasta until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, gently sauté garlic until fragrant. Add freshly ground salt to garlic and sauté to taste.
- When pasta is ready, drain water and sift in colander. Place pasta in bowl and blend in sautéed oil and garlic, freshly ground black pepper and chopped basil.
- Finally mix in Grande Ricotta Prima Dolce®, but do not over stir – keeping the integrity of the ricotta cubes.Serve immediately. Add more fresh ground pepper to taste.