IngredientsPasta with Broccolini, Kale, and Fresh Mozzarella Yield: One serving
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Butter
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 3 oz. (1 1/2 cups) Broccolini, trimmed, blanched
- 1 oz. (2 cups) Kale, large chop
- 4 oz. (1/2 cup) Chicken broth or pasta water
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) Alfredo sauce
- 8 oz. (2 cups) Spaghettini, cooked, drained (reserve pasta water if desired)
- 2 oz. (6 balls) Grande Ciliegine Fresh Mozzarella, drained
- Nutmeg, ground, as needed (optional)
- Crushed red pepper flakes, as needed (optional)
DirectionsPasta with Broccolini, Kale, and Fresh Mozzarella
- Heat 1/2 oz. each: butter and olive oil in a sauté pan. Add 1/2 tsp. garlic and heat 30 seconds; add 3 oz. broccolini and 1 oz. kale. Sauté over medium-low heat until kale wilts.
- Add 4 oz. chicken broth (or pasta water), simmer over medium-low heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add 2 oz. Alfredo sauce and stir to blend.
- Add 8 oz. spaghettini and 6 Grande Ciliegine Fresh Mozzarella balls; toss to blend. Simmer over low heat for 1 minute or until fully heated.
- Portion in pasta bowl. Garnish with nutmeg and crushed red pepper, if desired.