IngredientsPeppers & Egg Sandwich Yield: One Sandwich
- 3 Eggs
- 1 oz. Whole milk
- 2 oz. Mild cherry peppers or sweet bell peppers
- 2 oz. (2 slices) Grande Avorio® Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 1 oz. Unsalted butter
- 1 Sub roll, hinge-sliced
DirectionsPeppers & Egg Sandwich
- Slice 2 oz. Grande Avorio® into 2 slices.
- In a bowl, scramble 3 eggs and 1 oz. whole milk.
- In a sauté pan, melt butter and add peppers.
- Cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes until peppers are slightly soft.
- Add eggs to the sauté pan and cook until eggs are done, top with sliced Grande Avorio to slightly melt cheese.
- Toast sub roll and transfer eggs to sub roll.