IngredientsPiccolo Panini Sliders Yield: One appetizer for sharing
- 6 each Ciabatta loaf, 1/2 -inch slices
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Butter, melted
- 3 slices Grande Sliced Mozzarella
- 3 oz. (6 slices) Spicy soppressata salami, thinly sliced
- 11/2 oz. (3 tbsp.) Italian olive antipasto blend, drained
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) Spicy red sauce, warm
DirectionsPiccolo Panini Sliders
- Brush outer surfaces of 6 ciabatta bread slices lightly with butter.
- Arrange 3 slices ciabatta bread, buttered sides down, on flat work surface. Top each with 1 slice Grande Sliced Mozzarella, 2 slices soppressata and 1/2 oz. olive salad; close with top slices of ciabatta bread, butter side up.
- Grill press in a preheated panini grill until bread is golden and cheese is melted.
- Slice each slider diagonally and arrange on appetizer plate with 2 oz. red sauce portioned in a ramekin.