INGREDIENTSPizza Bruschetta Yield: One appetizer for sharing
- 12-inch Dough, stretched
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 3 tbsp. Garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup Grande Parmesan, grated
- 2 oz. Grande Mozzarella, shredded or diced
- 3 oz. Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup Red onion, diced
- 1/2 oz. Basil, chopped
- Roll out dough and brush with olive oil, spread on crushed garlic, and sprinkle with Grande Parmesan and Grande Mozzarella.
- Bake at 450°F in an impingement oven for 5 minutes, 500°F in a deck oven for 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Mix together the tomatoes, red onions, basil and olive oil. Spread tomato mixture evenly over cooked pizza. Slice and serve.