Portobella Pizza Yield: One 14" Pizza
- 12 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 2 oz. Rosemary Pesto (see recipe)
- 5 oz. Grande Fumella Smoked Mozzarella
- 3 oz. Portobello mushrooms, fresh
- Truffle oil, to taste
- Grande Parmesan, shaved, to taste
- Stretch pizza dough to 14” round.
- Spread 2 oz. rosemary pesto sauce evenly over pizza dough and top with 5 oz. Grande Fumella and 3 oz. Portobello mushrooms.
- Bake at 500oF for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Remove pizza from oven and finish with truffle oil and Grande Shaved Parmesan. Cut into slices and serve.
Rosemary Pesto Yield: One 14" Pizza
- 1 bushel Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp. Parsley, dry
- 1 tbsp. Rosemary, powdered
- 1 tsp. Grande Romano, grated
- 1 tbsp. Garlic, fresh
- 1 1/2 oz. Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Blend 1 bushel parsley, 1 tsp. dry parsley, 1 tbsp. powdered rosemary, 1 tsp. Grande Romano and 1 tbsp. fresh garlic.
- Slowly add 1 1/2 oz. olive oil, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. black pepper.
- Blend until combined and store in container.