INGREDIENTSPizza Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 14 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Garlic, fresh and minced
- 8 oz. Grande Mozzarella Asiago Blend, shredded
- 1 oz. Prosciutto, thinly sliced and cut into small pieces
- 1 oz. Baby arugula leaves
- 1 oz. Grande Asiago, shredded
- Freshly ground pepper, as needed
- Roll out dough to form pizza crust.
- Spread oil evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle garlic evenly over the crust.
- Top with 8 oz. Grande Mozzarella Asiago Blend cheese, 1 oz. prosciutto and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Bake at 500°F for 5 to 8 minutes in deck oven or 4 to 6 minutes in an impingement oven until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with 1 oz. shredded Asiago and 1 oz. baby arugula. Bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Slice into wedges and serve.