IngredientsProsciutto Wrapped Burrata in Filo Dough Yield: One appetizer
- 1 Grande Burrata ball
- 2 oz. (2 slices) Prosciutto
- 4 sheets Filo dough
- 2 oz. Butter, melted
- Tomato, diced for garnish
- Italian parsley, chopped for garnish
DirectionsProsciutto Wrapped Burrata in Filo Dough
- Wrap Burrata in 2 oz. of prosciutto.
- Brush each sheet of filo dough with butter, and lay on top of each other.
- Place prosciutto wrapped Burrata in the center of the filo and wrap like a package.
- Bake at 325°F for about 6-8 minutes until light brown color, serve immediately with diced tomatoes and Italian parsley.