INGREDIENTSRicotta Bruschetta Yield: One appetizer for sharing
- 10 oz. Loaf French Bread
- 1 cup Grande Ricotta
- 3 Roma tomatoes, medium, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Basil, fresh, chopped
- 2 tsp. Garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp. Grande Romano, grated
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice bread lengthwise and set aside.
- In a bowl blend 1 cup Grande Ricotta, 1 1/2 tsp. basil, 1 tsp. garlic, 3 tsp. Romano, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a second bowl blend tomatoes and the remaining 1 1/2 tsp. basil and 1 tsp. garlic.
- Spread the Ricotta mixture evenly on cut side of both halves of sliced bread.
- Place in oven and bake at 450°F for 5 minutes, or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top both halves with tomato mixture.
- Slice into bite-sized portions and serve.