INGREDIENTSRicotta "in Carrozza"
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Plain bread crumbs
- 6 oz. Grande Ricotta Prima Dolce®, about 1/2" thick slice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Marinara sauce for dipping
DIRECTIONSRicotta "in Carrozza"
- Create a breading station by placing flour, eggs and bread crumbs into individual bowls.
- Salt and pepper Grande Ricotta Prima Dolce® then dredge in flour, egg and bread crumbs.
- Fry at 325°F in a pan until golden brown. Serve with a side marinara sauce for dipping.