IngredientsRicotta Pepper Steak Sandwich Yield: One sandwich
- 6 oz. This sliced steak, raw
- 1/4 oz. (2 tbsp.) Red onion, fresh, thinly sliced
- 1/2 oz. (2 tbsp.) Mushrooms, fresh, sliced, sautéed
- 1/2 oz. (2 tbsp.) Red and orange bell pepper, fajita-cut, pan fried
- 2 oz. Grande Prima Dolce® Ricotta, sliced
- 1 Italian hoagie roll, hinge-sliced, heated
- 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) Garlic mayonnaise
- Salt and black pepper, as needed
DirectionsRicotta Pepper Steak Sandwich
- Cook seasoned steak slices on a preheated oiled flat top grill at 350°F for 3 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Top cooked steak with 2 oz. sliced Grande Prima Dolce® Ricotta, 1/2 oz. mushrooms, 1/4 oz. red onion and 1/2 oz. fried peppers. Heat an additional 1 or 2 minutes or until toppings are warm.
- Spread 2 tbsp. garlic mayonnaise on bottom half of roll; top with steak and cheese mixture.