- 3 slices Prosciutto
- 3 pieces Grande Ricotta Prima Dolce®, cut into 1"x1"x4" strips
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 cup Arugula, washed and dried
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Balsamic glaze, to taste
- Lemon zest, to taste
- Arrange the prosciutto slices on a board and lay Grande Ricotta Prima Dolce® at the widest point. Zest the lemon over the ricotta, add salt and pepper to taste and roll the meat around the ricotta, securing it in place with a toothpick.
- In a bowl, dress arugula with the extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper and the juice from the lemon.
- Arrange the dressed salad on a plate, then place the three ricotta roll-ups over the greens. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and lemon zest.