INGREDIENTSRoasted Eggplant Parmesan with Fresh Mozzarella Yield: One serving
- 5 oz. (5 slices) Grande Cepponelli Fresh Mozzarella, drained, 1/2-inch thick slices (about 1 oz. each)
- 4 slices Roasted eggplant slices (see recipe)
- 4 oz. (1/2 cup) Red sauce, prepared
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Parmesan breadcrumbs (see recipe)
- 1 Basil sprig, fresh
DIRECTIONSRoasted Eggplant Parmesan with Fresh Mozzarella
- Alternate 5 slices Grande Cepponelli Fresh Mozzarella and 4 Roasted Eggplant Slices in an individual-size baking dish.
- Spoon 4 oz. red sauce over the top and sides of eggplant; top with 1/2 oz. Parmesan Breadcrumbs.
- Bake in an impingement oven at 450°F for 5 to 6 minutes, at 450°F in a deck oven for 10 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with 1 basil sprig.