IngredientsSeasonal Vegetable Bruschetta Yield: One appetizer
- 4 pieces Crostini, bias cut
- 2 oz. Yellow squash, cubed 1/4”
- 2 oz. Butternut squash, cubed 1/4”
- 2 oz. Zucchini, cubed 1/4”
- Basil, chiffonade to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- Grande Burrata
DirectionsSeasonal Vegetable Bruschetta
- Cut 4 pieces of artisan bread on a bias and grill to mark.
- Place yellow squash, butternut squash, and zucchini onto a sheet pan. Drizzle with Olive Oil, season with salt and pepper, then toss. Roast at 500°F for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Cut Grande Burrata into 4 pieces.
- Assemble bruschetta starting with vegetable mixture on top of crostini then place Burrata on top of the roasted vegetables and finish with basil chiffonade and extra virgin olive oil.