INGREDIENTSSicilian Sausage & Pepper Pizza Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 16 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 4 oz. Pizza sauce, prepared
- 10 oz. Grande Mild Provolone Blend or 50/50 Blend cheese, shredded or diced
- 4 oz. Spicy Italian sausage crumbles, cooked
- 2 oz. Bell peppers, fresh, julienne sliced
- 1 oz. Italian peppers, such as pepperoncini, banana peppers, cherry peppers, drained, sliced
- 4 oz. Italian Seasoned Ricotta Cheese (see recipe below)
DIRECTIONSSicilian Sausage & Pepper Pizza
- Place pizza dough on flat work surface. Spread 4 oz. pizza sauce evenly over crust.
- Top with 10 oz. Grande cheese, 4 oz. Italian sausage crumbles, 2 oz. bell peppers, 1 oz. Italian peppers.
- Dollop 4 oz. Italian Seasoned Ricotta evenly over pizza.
- Bake at 500°F for 8 to 10 minutes in an impingement oven, at 500°F for 4 to 51/2 minutes in a deck oven or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven; slice into wedges.