INGREDIENTSSicilian with Vodka Cream Sauce Yield: One 12" x 18" Sicilian Pizza
- 36 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 12 oz. (12 slices) Grande Avorio Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 1 oz. White onion, finely chopped
- 6 oz. Vodka Sauce (see recipe)
- Grande Romano, grated to taste
- Italian parsley, finely chopped, for garnish
- Garlic oil, to drizzle
DIRECTIONSSicilian with Vodka Cream Sauce
- Slice 12 oz. Grande Avorio into 12 slices.
- Coat 12-inch x 18-inch pan with a generous amount of olive oil.
- Place dough, top side up, in pan. Press out evenly making sure the top has a small amount of fat.
- Allow dough to rise at room temperature for one hour.
- Gently stretch dough to the corners, allow dough to rise for another 30 to 60 minutes.
- Par bake pizza dough for 7 to 8 minutes at 500-550°F.
- Remove from oven and top with 12 Grande Avorio slices leaving 1/2-inch border around the outer edge and 1 oz. onion.
- Add 6 oz. vodka sauce dolloped or diagonally across pie, place back into the oven and bake for 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted, crust is golden and vodka sauce is warm.
- Remove pizza and garnish with Grande Romano, parsley and garlic oil.