IngredientsSmoked Cheese Steak Sandwich Yield: One Sandwich
- 8” Italian hoagie roll, hinge-sliced, toasted
- 5 oz. Ribeye, thinly sliced
- 1/2 oz. Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 oz. Grande Fumella Smoked Mozzarella
- 1 1/2 oz. Caramelized onions
- 2 tbsp. Roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1/4 oz. Parsley, finely chopped
- 5 slices Cucumber
- 1 oz. Red onions, sliced
DirectionsSmoked Cheese Steak Sandwich
- In a sauté pan, heat 1/2 oz. olive oil and sear beef, season with salt and pepper.
- Add 4 oz. Grande Fumella, 1 1/2 oz. caramelized onions, 2 tbsp. roasted red peppers, and 1/4 oz. parsley and sauté until cheese is melted.
- Slice hoagie roll horizontally and place in hot oven to toast slightly. Remove from oven and top hoagie roll with 5 cucumber slices, cheese, peppers and beef mixture, and finish with 1 oz. sliced red onions.
- Fold close, slice in half and serve.