INGREDIENTSSmoked Chicken & Burrata Flatbread Yield: One appetizer for sharing
- 10 oz. Pizza dough , slacked
- 2 oz. Grande East Coast Blend®
- 3 oz. Caramelized onions
- 4 oz. Smoked chicken, shredded or diced
- 1 Grande Burrata ball, drained and dry
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- Black pepper, fresh ground to taste
- Italian parsley, finely chopped to taste
DIRECTIONSSmoked Chicken & Burrata Flatbread
- Stretch pizza dough to oblong shape approximately 12” long and 9” wide.
- Top dough with 2 oz. Grande East Coast Blend, 3 oz. caramelized onions and 4 oz. smoked chicken.
- Bake at 550°F for 8 to 10 minutes in a deck oven, at 525°F for 4 to 5 minutes in an impingement oven or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Remove pizza from oven and place on cooling rack.
- Prepare Grande Burrata by cutting knot off. Cut knot into 4 pieces and set aside.
- Finely chop remaining Burrata and place in bowl. Using spoon, mix Burrata and Stracciatella. Spoon dollops of Burrata onto pizza, then place pieces of the knot onto pizza.
- Finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, cracked black pepper and chopped parsley.