IngredientsSmoked Chicken Quesadilla Yield: Four Servings
- Four 12” Flour tortilla
- 12 oz. Grande Fumella Smoked Mozzarella
- 5 oz. Chicken breast, smoked
- 1 Scallion, sliced
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. Cumin
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, as needed
DirectionsSmoked Chicken Quesadilla
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except the tortillas and divide mixture in 4 portions or approx. 5 oz. each.
- Lay tortilla on a flat surface and place 5 oz. of mixture over half the tortilla.
- Fold empty half over the filled half and press down gently until held together.
- Brush each side lightly with olive oil and move them to a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Bake at 425oF for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cut into 4 wedges.
- Serve with a side of sour cream or salsa.