IngredientsSmoked Pub Fries Yield: One Appetizer
- 7 oz. French fries
- 1 tbsp. Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 5 oz. Steak, chopped
- 1 oz. Red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 5 oz. Grande Fumella Smoked Mozzarella
- 1 tsp. Chives, fresh
- 1 oz. Sour cream
- 1 oz. Hot honey
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
DirectionsSmoked Pub Fries
- Place fries in fryer at 350oF for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown.
- When fries are done, place in a bowl and add 1 tbsp. Jamaican jerk seasoning and toss to coat.
- Place fries on an oven safe tray, top with 5 oz. Grande Fumella and place in the oven at 475oF for 3 to 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- On a flat top or sauté pan, melt 1 tbsp. butter. Cook 5 oz. chopped steak and 1 oz. diced red onion. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When steak is cooked, add to the top of the fries and drizzle 1 oz. sour cream and 1 oz. hot honey over fries.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp. fresh chives and serve.