IngredientsSmokey Pulled Pork Dipper Yield: One Sandwich
- 1 French bread roll, hinge-sliced, toasted
- 1 oz. Garlic butter
- 5 oz. Pulled Pork, prepared
- 2 oz. Grande Fumella Smoked Mozzarella
- 1 oz. Onion strings
- 4 oz. BBQ sauce
DirectionsSmokey Pulled Pork Dipper
- Slice French bread and rub with garlic butter and toast.
- Fill bread with 5 oz. pulled pork and top with 2 oz. Grande Fumella, place in oven to melt cheese.
- Garnish with 1 oz. onion strings.
- Fold close and serve with side of BBQ sauce.