INGREDIENTSSmoky BBQ Meatball Melt Yield: One sandwich
- 1 6-inch sub roll
- 4 oz. (4 each, 1 oz.) Meatballs, warm
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) Barbecue sauce, prepared
- 3 slices Grande Sliced Deli-Style or Provo•Nello® Provolone
- 1/2 oz. (2 tbsp.) Roasted red pepper pieces, drained
- 1/2 oz. (2 tbsp.) Onions, fajita-cut, caramelized
- 1/2 oz. (2 tbsp.) Bell peppers, fajita-cut, sautéed
- 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) Ranch dressing, prepared
DIRECTIONSSmoky BBQ Meatball Melt
- Arrange 1 sub roll; cut sides up, on flat work surface. Layer 4 meatballs on bottom half of roll; top with 2 oz. barbecue sauce and 2 slices Grande Sliced Provolone.
- On other side of roll, arrange 1/2 oz. roasted red peppers, 1/2 oz. onions, 1/2 oz. bell peppers and 1 slice Grande Sliced Provolone.
- Bake open-face at 450°F for 2 minutes in an impingement oven, at 400°F for 3 to 31/2 minutes in deck oven or until cheese is melted and bread is lightly toasted.
- Close sandwich and slice in half. Serve with 2 tbsp. ranch dressing portioned in a ramekin for dipping.