IngredientsSpicy Meatballs with Burrata Yield: One appetizer for sharing
- Italian Meatballs (see recipe), 3 each
- 4 oz. (1/2 cup) spicy red sauce, warm
- 1 Grande Burrata ball, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil chiffonade
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Garlic parmesan toast, 2 each
DirectionsSpicy Meatballs with Burrata
- Arrange 3 Italian Meatballs on baking dish; top with 4 oz. tomato sauce and 8 pieces Grande Burrata. Bake at 450°F for 3 to 5 minutes in an impingement oven, at 450°F for 6 to 8 minutes in a deck oven, or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
- Garnish meatballs with 1 tbsp. basil chiffonade and black pepper. Accompany with 2 slices garlic Parmesan toast.