IngredientsPizza Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 8 oz. (1 each) Round thin crust pizza dough
- 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce (see recipe)
- 4 oz. (1 cup) Grande 50/50 Blend, shredded or diced
- 1 oz. (2 cups) Spinach leaves, fresh
- 1/2 oz. (1 cup) Arugula, fresh
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) Marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) Roasted red pepper pieces, drained
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Grande Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Spread 1 oz. Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce over pizza crust. Top with 4 oz. Grande Mozzarella Mild Provolone Blend, 1 oz. spinach leaves, 1/2 oz. arugula, 2 oz. artichoke hearts, 1 oz. roasted red pepper and 1/2 oz. grated Grande Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake at 500°F for 3 to 4 minutes in an impingement oven, at 500°F for 6 to 7 minutes in a deck oven or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Slice into wedges or square-cut, if desired.