INGREDIENTSStuffed Sausage Mushrooms Yield: 4 appetizers
- 12 Cremini mushrooms, washed and destemmed
- 1/2 cup Grande Ricotta Prima Dolce®
- 3 links Sweet Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup Grande Parmesan, grated
- 3 tbsp. Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh sage, chopped
- 12 slices of Grande Ricotta Prima Dolce®, 1/4" thick
DIRECTIONSStuffed Sausage Mushrooms
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup Grande Ricotta Prima Dolce®, cooked sausage, Grande Parmesan,parsley, egg and sage.
- Mix with fork until well blended.
- Stuff into mushroom cavity and top with slice of Grande Ricotta Prima Dolce®.
- Bake in 325°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Place three on plate, garnish with Italian parsley and serve hot.