INGREDIENTSTiramisu Yield: 28 3-inch squares
- 2 qts. Heavy whipping cream
- 1 lb. Confectioner's sugar
- 5 oz. Instant white chocolate pudding dry mix
- 3 lbs. Grande Ricotta Sopraffina® or Del Pastaio®
- 6 cups Double-strength coffee
- 1 cup Baker’s sugar
- 9 pkgs. Ladyfinger cookies
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp. Instant coffee crystals, crushed into a fine powder
- Whip 2 quarts of heavy whipping cream. When at medium peak, add confectioner's sugar and white chocolate pudding, then mix until stiff peak. Fold in Grande Ricotta.
- Brew double-strength coffee. Sweeten with 1 cup of baker’s sugar.
- Line a 20 3/4" x 12 3/4" x 2 1/2" hotel pan with plastic film.
- Layer ladyfinger cookies on bottom of pan. Drizzle coffee mixture over cookies. Layer with one-third of the cream mixture. Dust with coffee crystals and cocoa.
- Repeat until you have three layers of soaked cookies and three layers of cream mixture.
- Top with remaining cocoa and coffee crystals. Top should be completely covered in cocoa powder/coffee crystals.
- Freeze entire pan.
- While still frozen, slice into 28 - 3" squares. Remove from pan and place on serving plates. Cover until thawed and ready to serve.