IngredientsPizza Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 16 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 1/4 oz. Chopped fresh garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz. Grande Ricotta Cheese
- 2 1/2 oz. Basil pesto
- 8 oz. Tomatoes, sliced
- Coarse salt, as needed
- Freshly ground pepper, as needed
- Roll out dough to form pizza crust.
- Spread garlic and olive oil evenly over crust.
- In mixing bowl, mix together Grande Ricotta Cheese and basil pesto.
- Spread Ricotta and pesto mixture evenly over pizza.
- Top with tomato slices.
- Bake at 500°F for 6 to 8 minutes in a deck oven or 5 to 7 minutes in an impingement oven until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.