IngredientsTricolore Salad Flatbread Yield: One appetizer
- 4 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- Olive oil, as needed
- 1 oz. (1/2 cup) Grande Shaved Parmesan
- 4 oz. (1/2 cup) Grande Ricotta
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Basil, fresh, chopped
- 1 oz. (2 cups) Italian lettuce blend (radicchio, arugula, endive, green leaf)
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 oz. (1/4 cup) Grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 oz. (1/4 cup) Grande Shaved Parmesan
DirectionsTricolore Salad Flatbread
- Stretch dough into a thin 6-inch x 12-inch rectangle-shaped crust.
- Brush dough lightly with olive oil; top with 1 oz. Grande Shaved Parmesan.
- Combine 4 oz. Grande Ricotta and 1 tbsp. basil in bowl and stir to blend; spoon dollops over pizza dough.
- Bake in an impingement oven at 450°F for 5 to 6 minutes, in a deck oven at 450°F for 6 to 7 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Cut into 6 random-size pieces and arrange on plate.
- Combine 1 oz. Italian lettuce blend, 1 tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette, 1 oz. grape tomatoes and 1/2 oz. Grande Shaved Parmesan in bowl and toss to blend; portion over flatbread.