IngredientsTurkey, Egg & Italian Bacon Panini Yield: One sandwich
- 2 each Italian bread slices
- Butter, melted, as needed
- 1 each Grande Sliced Mozzarella
- 3 oz. (3 slices) Deli-sliced turkey breast
- 2 each Fried eggs, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 3 each Pancetta slices, cooked crisp
- 2 each Tomato slices, seasoned lightly with salt and black pepper
- 3 each Avocado slices
- 1 oz. (1/2 cup) Grande Shaved Parmesan
DirectionsTurkey, Egg & Italian Bacon Panini
- Brush outer surfaces of 2 bread slices lightly with butter. Place butter side down on flat work surface. On bottom slice of bread, layer 1 slice Grande Mozzarella, 3 oz. turkey, 2 fried eggs, 3 slices pancetta, 2 tomato slices, 3 avocado slices and 1 oz. Grande Shaved Parmesan. Press closed with top slice of bread.
- Grill in preheated panini grill until bread is golden and cheese is melted.
- Diagonal-slice sandwich in half.