INGREDIENTSVerde Four Cheese Pizza Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 14-inch Pizza dough, stretched
- 3 oz. Pizza sauce, prepared
- 6 oz. Ricotta Verde (see recipe below)
- 8 oz. Grande Part Skim Mozzarella, shredded or diced
- 3 tbsp. Grande Parmesan, grated
DIRECTIONSVerde Four Cheese Pizza
- Place dough on flat surface and spread evenly with pizza sauce and Ricotta Verde. Sprinkle with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes in a preheated 500˚F deck oven or for 6 to 9 minutes in a preheated 500˚F impingement oven.
- Remove when crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.