INGREDIENTSWhite Pie Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 16 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 1/4 oz. Garlic, roasted and minced
- 10 oz. Grande East Coast Blend®, shredded or diced
- 10 oz. Grande Ricotta Sopraffina®
- Roll out dough ball to form pizza crust.
- Spread oil evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle garlic evenly over crust.
- Top with Grande East Coast Blend®.
- Add Grande Ricotta in small dollops across top of pizza.
- Bake at 500°F for 6 to 10 minutes in a deck oven or 5 to 7 minutes in an impingement oven until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.