IngredientsWild Mushroom & Applewood Bacon Pizza Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 16 oz. dough ball, slacked
- 4 oz. (1/2 cup) Alfredo sauce, prepared
- 8 oz. (2 cups) Grande East Coast Blend, shredded
- 4 oz. (3/4 cup) Roasted Wild Mushroom & Onions (see recipe)
- 1 oz. (1/3 cup) Applewood smoked bacon pieces, cooked
- 1 oz. (1/2 cup) Grande Shaved Parmesan
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Italian parsley, rough chopped
DirectionsWild Mushroom & Applewood Bacon Pizza
- Stretch dough to form a 14-inch crust.
- Spread 4 oz. Alfredo sauce evenly over dough; top with 8 oz. Grande East Coast Blend, 4 oz. Roasted Wild Mushrooms & Onions and 1 oz. bacon.
- Bake at 450°F for 7 to 9 minutes in a deck oven, at 450°F for 6 minutes in an impingement oven or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Garnish pizza with 1 oz. Grande Shaved Parmesan and 1/2 oz. parsley.