Since consumers primarily choose their favorite pizza restaurant because it serves the best-tasting pizza,1 defining your pizza’s unique flavor profile (and making it consistently) is critical. Grande’s line of Italian Blends can help you enhance the flavor and consistency of your pizzas while saving you time and labor.
CREATE YOUR SIGNATURE FLAVOR
As you work to deliver a dining experience that keeps your customers craving more, high quality ingredients are a true differentiator. Consumers are seeking higher quality options than in the past and you already have an advantage as an independent operator – 81% of consumers seek out independents for the highest quality pizza.2 Let us help you deliver on this expectation!
Enjoy the convenience of pre-blended, diced and shredded cheese blends without the worry of anti-caking agents such as starch or cellulose negatively affecting the flavor or melt of the cheese on your pies. Grande’s Italian Blends are made from all natural ingredients and are free of additives, fillers and preservatives, ensuring that you will experience consistent melt, flavor and performance every time. Now this is an experience your customers are looking for. In fact, “natural” and “preservative/filler free” foods are the two most important claims to consumers.³
In addition to quality, flavor plays a critical role in crafting great-tasting pizza. Ninety-three percent of consumers consider truly great cheese to be an important component to a great pizza.1 Our team of flavor architects and food scientists have meticulously created five exclusive blends, each with a unique flavor profile.
- 50/50 Blend: Combine the richness of Part Skim Mozzarella with Provo·Nello® Provolone for a bold flavor that provides pizza with a signature appeal.
- Mozzarella Cheddar Blend: This proprietary blend of Part Skim Mozzarella, White Cheddar and Provo·Nello® Provolone hits just the right note of flavor to make your pizza one of a kind.
- Mozzarella Asiago Blend: Our newest blend combines Grande’s signature Part Skim Mozzarella with our perfectly aged Asiago for a distinctive taste with the slightly buttery, earthy flavor of Asiago.
- Mozzarella Provolone Mild Blend: Adding a hint of our bold Provolone to our Part Skim Mozzarella is a perfect combination of subtle and flavorful.
- East Coast Blend: Our classic blend of 50% Whole Milk and 50% Part Skim Mozzarella gives you an ideal balance of flavor and performance to complement your crust, sauce and toppings.
Experiment with our blends to see which gives the flavor profile you are looking for or get ideas of trending toppings and pizza styles that pair best with our blends in our expansive recipe library.
SAVE TIME AND COSTS IN THE KITCHEN
Some chefs spend hours blending their own cheeses to create a signature flavor. We can save you the prep time and labor costs with our line of blends that have already been put to the test.
Managing food costs, minimizing food waste and minimizing labor/quick preparation are the top three operational goals for most pizza restaurants.1 If these are important to you, take advantage of Grande’s Italian Blends to bring the following benefits to your table:
- Improve labor costs: Time needed to dice or shred cheese and create an in-house blend is eliminated, allowing your employees to spend time on other tasks.
- Reduce waste: Shredding or dicing cheese in-house can leave product in your equipment instead of on your pizzas.
- Consistency: Increased consistency compared to in-house prep, and the even melt and yield of Grande cheese will help you manage your food costs and provide a consistent experience for your customers.
- Portion control: Grande offers portion cups that are uniquely designed to accurately measure our shredded and diced cheeses, available to all Grande 100-Percenters. Interested in learning more about portion control? Check out our portion control video.
Explore our Italian Blends to discover how they can help you achieve your front-of-house and back-of-house goals. Click here to schedule a product tasting with your local Grande Sales Associate to experience them for yourself, on your pizza.